Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awesome Week and New Toy

So I had an awesome weigh-in on Monday, lost 5lbs. I haven't lost so much since my first week, but after I take into account what I gained when I was a little naughty...I still lost 2.4lbs! So I finally feel like I'm back on track. As an added bonus I broke outta the 210s, and I'm sitting at 209.4lbs right now.
Also on Monday my BodyMedia Fit arrived, got home, let it charge, and found out I'm having some tech problems...I seem to have an issue with getting it to work, been at it for two days and not getting anywhere. I've sent an email and got a not very helpful response. So I'm still trying to tinker with stuff and see if I can get it going. Going to try on my bros laptop and see if that works better.

Other wise not much going on, trying to set a new daily routine up to include more exercise. I seem to have lots of energy now so I'm trying to add new dvd's and I want to start going to a yoga class.

Hmm I`ll end it here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker