Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Very First Blog Ever!

When I started JC I also started a journal. While writing my journal part of me wondered if maybe starting a blog would be better. I'm nervous of putting myself 'out there' but also would love feedback along the way. Part of me wants to share and part of me wants to hide. If I've learned anything this far though, it's that by sharing you also open yourself up to learn along the way. I've been participating in the JC forums and found out how much putting yourself 'out there' can help.

I started JC on September 15 2010, weighing 232.5 lbs(my all time high) and set a goal weight of 150 lbs(plus 10-20 lbs more once I get there). I've since been on this plan for almost 5 weeks, my 5th weigh-in is tomorrow, and have lost 10.9lbs and 14 inches total.

I also want to use this blog as a place to ramble about other things such as books and any other interests. Or I might just end up using this as a place to vent and share some laughs.
 
Well that's all for today, I will post my results from tomorrow's weigh-in next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker