Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weigh-in Today, Plus Finished my Books.

Just finished week #6 today on JC. I ended up losing 2.4lbs this week, which means I'm down to 217.8lbs. (Pause for a small celebration). So I'm officially out of the 220s, yeah! Weight loss wise this was a strange week. I didn't really have any challenges, ate on plan, didn't really get all the exercise I wanted to, but I felt really 'ho hum' about it all. I can feel the difference, it feels like the fat is coming off evenly all over the place, which is very exciting. But I'm just not as excited as I was the last few weeks. I think this might have to do with other things, I was really not motivated to go to work all week (still went). Also I feel the need to go out and spend a ridiculous amount of money on things I don't really need. Hopefully I feel better for next week.

Some other and equally exciting news, my book order arrived way sooner then I thought it would. I placed the order on Tuesday last week and received it on Friday. Um also I already finished my books(all three of them) yesterday lol. Just to recap the books were from the Nice Girls Don't series by Molly Harper. I gotta say I really enjoyed them. Ever since the whole Twilight series(I read them all and then deeply regretted it, I will say that I was impressed by the first book but the others that followed just ruined it for me) I get suspicious around vampire books. The books have a sassy-smart mouthed-former librarian-recently turned vampire for a main character, and some interesting support characters with their own special kind of quirks. There's a lot of sarcasm and dry wit used, which I loved. The only thing that bothered me was at times I felt some more descriptions could have been used to ease transitions to new places or subject conversations. All in all I loved them and loved the characters and really hope that there might be some more books coming for this series. Now I just need to find something else to read while I wait for all the other books on my wish list to come out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker