Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 2 Interested or Committed?

Day 2 talks about the differences of being interested in losing weight and being committed to lose weight. While you start off a diet feeling like you really will do it this time, you end up 'failing' because something comes up (parties, social events, life). That's being interested. Your interested until something else comes up and then you lose interest so you stop. Being committed means that no matter what you are sticking with your plan. So for today your supposed to write down how you plan on being committed no matter what.

No matter what I will eat only the foods I'm supposed to and not add extras.
No matter what I will not give into peer pressure in a social environment and eat what everyone else is eatting.
No matter what I will go for my exercises even if I'm tired.
No matter what I will not give up if I do mess up and go off plan.

I kinda cheated today by checking the scale. I try not to check too much otherwise I become obsessed with it. However it looks like I'm down so I feel really motivated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker