Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 4 Boundaries Not Diets

A interesting visual exercise today. I've heard a lot of people avoid using the word 'diet' as most people link it to something bad. Diets mean you need to follow them exactly to a 'Tee' and if you don't then you might as well throw all caution into the wind and stop. Instead of thinking you have to follow a straight line from start to finish, think of a road. A road that has boundaries. These boundaries either narrow the road or widen it depending on what life throws your way. Even on a really bad day you should never go off the road completely. ( I really like this visual it helps me to deal with little bumps)

The exercise today is to make two columns, one called the narrow road and the other called the wider road. In each column write down eating and exercise plans.

Narrow Road- Follow the JC eating plan exactly. Do all my exercises. Read and do a daily exercise from 100 Days.

Wider Road- Use my limited free items if I still need more food for the day(or just a treat). Do at least one exercise. Read from 100 Days

Can't think of anything else right now. I did get a compliment from a friend of mine from work today. She happened to notice that I've lost some weight. Made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker