Friday, November 26, 2010

Late Update

So sorry that this is late. I've been meaning to post my weigh-in results, but been getting sidetracked. So for my weigh-in on Wednesday the 24th, I lost 1.8 pounds and I'm now at 213.6!

In all honesty the numbers don't really make me feel that great. I keep wishing the number was smaller...I think I'm just wanting to get out of the 200s fast. I'm almost there but I sometimes have to remind myself to take it one week at a time. BUT there is something that makes me feel pretty happy daily. My clothes are all so loose! I've been wearing things that stopped fitting before and now fit perfect. I had to buy a new winter coat because mine looked like I was drowning in it. I love it, I would not have bought it before( it cinches at the waist, so would not have looked good)but now I feel like my body shape is starting to come out! I absolutely love my coat, it looks so cute paired with my mitts, scarf and tuque.

I've still been doing my 100 days lessons, but I'm only going to post things that really hit home. A lot of the lessons are stuff you've heard before. Most of the exercises are stuff you need to practice doing and not so much about writing. I also want to make a post about the three books I recently finished, and the new ones I really want to get. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker