Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 9 Heres What I Want

Today we are still talking about getting the support of those around us. There's a quiz inside you need to fill out and then go and share it with your support buddy. It gives you a better idea of what exactly you want from people and shows them how best to help you. After your done the quiz record your answers. So here's mine~

1.If you see me eating something that's not on my diet plan...
-Ask me if I had a bad day.

2.When I'm making progress such as losing weight...
-Compliment me on how I look.

3.When I'm struggling or gaining weight...
-Ask me how you can help.

4.When I'm making progress you can't see(ex self-esteem)
-Ask me how my efforts are going.

5.When I've maintained my weight, even if I want to lose more...
-Tell me you are proud of my current efforts.

Sleepy time, got work in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker