Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 3 Do it Anyway

Pretty straight forward exercise today. Your supposed to make a list of things your going to do today, no matter how you feel. This also builds on the interested vs committed topic of yesterday. I'm kinda having a hard time thinking of ideas though. Besides eating on plan and doing my exercises, can't think of anything else really.

Something that happened to make me really happy today. I was trying to find a certain shirt to wear but couldn't find it. I was looking through my closet and saw a shirt I bought 4 months ago that didn't fit at all (was really tight and there was no way to pass it off). I don't know why, but I had this urge to try it on and 'see' my progress. Well it now fits perfectly, I can sit down and everything without it stretching at the buttons. I came down wearing the shirt and even my mom mentioned that it fits now. Happy day! Nothing like seeing results.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I'm on day 7 :) If you want to join our thread on the JC forums, it's under October 2010 Starters. :) (I can't remember what your JC name is so I'm not sure if you've already joined us!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea. My JC name is the same as this one. I'll definitely take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Ticker