Thursday, November 4, 2010

Goodies for Me

So I got some goodies in the mail today. First off I got my bumper sticker from Saranna, it's very sexy and makes me happy when I see it.

I also got 100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle which I ordered a few weeks ago. I'm going to be posting the journal activities here on my blog. The book can be read anyway you want but it's meant to be read one chapter a day (each chapter is only 2-3 pages long). There's little exercises you do for each chapter. This came at a good time since the holidays are almost upon us, and I was started to get worried (just a little).

A couple of other things I came across while surfing today...Kalayna Price updated her blog with the new cover for Grave Dance. This will be the second book in her Alex Craft series check it out here. I love it and can't wait for the new book, love the splash of green. Songs of Love and Death: All Original Tales of Star-Crossed Love is coming out this month, it's an anthology with two of my fav authors Jaqueline Carey and Neil Gaiman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker